Wednesday, September 18, 2013

No One will Work Harder to Meet Your Goals Than I Will


At AshleyKimble.net it is always my goal to meet yours!


If you are buying or selling your home and expanding your knowledge of the market in your area, contact me.


Stop in today to start a search or to get the value of your home emailed to you.


Either way, I will provide service beyond your expectations.



No one will work harder for you than I will.


Give me a call for more info. in any area of real estate: 

 

Ashley Kimble Slaughter: 225-235-9379





Ashley Austin (Kimble) Slaughter, REALTOR®, CNS
Keller Williams Premier Partners
230 Veterans Boulevard
Denham Springs, LA  70726
225-235-9379 cell
225-664-1911 office
www.ashleykimble.net
Independently owned and operated
Licensed Realtor in the State of Louisiana
United States of America



No comments:

Post a Comment